Good news! Visits to hospitalised patients are now allowed. However, to protect patients and staff we ask you to respect certain rules:
Arrangements for visiting hospitalised patients from this Tuesday 2 June 2020
- You can only visit loved ones from the 3rd day of hospitalisation at the Institute. Visits are not yet allowed for hospitalisations of a shorter period
- Only one visitor (and always the same one) is allowed per patient. It will be possible to identify this sole visitor during the formalities for granting admission to the Institute.
For the visitor: You will be notified by text message as soon as it is possible to come to the Institute. Be sure to have the text message and ID card with you on arrival. Please note that if you yourself show symptoms (cough, fever, breathing difficulties), you will be refused access to the Institute.
- Strict visiting hours apply: between 3 pm and 8 pm during the week, at weekends and on public holidays. Please strictly respect these times. No visits are permitted outside these times.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes maximum.
- You will be requested to remain in the patient's room throughout the visit.
- If your loved one is hospitalised in a unit reserved for patients suspected of carrying the Covid19 virus (B7 and RESI), no visits are allowed (except in special cases).
- If your loved one is hospitalised in the haematology unit (B3), specific measures apply: Please contact the hospital to find out more about the conditions governing your visit in this case.
- We ask you to be particularly attentive to protection measures to avoid any risk of spreading the virus:
- Wear your mask throughout your visit (you will be issued with a mask on arrival at the Institute).
- Respect the distancing of 1m50 from your loved one.
- Wash and disinfect your hands carefully before and after your visit.
- Wear the gown the nursing staff in the care unit will give you.
We understand that these measures can be uncomfortable for your visit. We introduced them to provide maximum protection for patients, their loved ones and staff against the spread of the Covid19 virus. Our teams thank you for your understanding and for respecting these rules. The unit doctors and nursing staff will be pleased to answer any questions.
If you have any questions, please call the following number: 02 541 31 11
- Adres : 121 bd de Waterloo, 1000 Brussels
- Hospitalisation : Please follow this pictogram :
RESTAURANT AND SHOP
During the covid19 pandemic, the Cosy space remains open.
The restaurant is located on the 1st floor at 121, boulevard de Waterloo. It is open from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on weekdays (closed at the weekend).
The shop is located on the ground floor of the Hospitalisation wing and warmly welcomes you in a comfortable setting. Do not hesitate to go there with your family and friends. There you will find light snacks, books and magazines, toiletries, gifts, flowers, etc. The shop is open from 7.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on weekdays and from 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. at the weekend.
- Phone : +32(0)2 541 36 86