To protect you, whether hospitalised or attending for a consultation, as well as the professionals who are vital for your care, we have decided to limit non-urgent medical activities such as screening or certain consultations that can be postponed or done by telephone. If you want to postpone an appointment or arrange a consultation by telephone, please contact the reception secretariat or your coordinating nurse for oncological care (ICSO).
- Coronavirus Patient Information Number 02 541 39 80 :
- for an appointment for a consultation or a medico-technical act
- for an admission or a surgery
- Psychological help : 0487 / 11 94 28
- If you have any medical questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your doctor or your ICSO (oncology care nurse coordinator)
- Do you have a question about the coronavirus ? Consult the official website of the Federal Public Health Service: www.info-coronavirus.be
- The children's area is closed
- The Cosy boutiques will remain open during the usual hours but you will no longer be allowed to eat there.
Would you like to send a surprise message to your loved one during his or her hospital stay ? Send e-mails, drawings, photos, videos to this address: email@example.com
Remember to give us the exact and complete name of the person to whom your message should be sent.
We will make sure that your message is conveyed to your loved one.
Accompanying persons and children are not admitted to the Institute except in exceptional cases.
We thank you for your understanding.
To best protect patients and the care professionals who look after them against infection with coronavirus COVID-19, it has been decided to no longer allow visits to patients hospitalised at the Jules Bordet Institute, except in exceptional cases. If you want news of your hospitalised relatives or friends, please contact the service by telephone.
If you have a question about a patient, please contact the Jules Bordet Institute on the following number : 02 541 39 80.